Friday, February 1, 2008

FREE: The Broken Road Kit

A new release! This always gets me excited... I've just finished a different type of Valentine kit. I've called it "The Broken Road" after the song "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts (I posted the YouTube version a few posts back). I love that song. It makes you feel like every moment in your life was for a reason... often when I am tempted to have regrets about how I have lived my life I think of that song and quickly realize that I wouldn't change a thing. I love my life and the person who is sharing it with me. Maybe it has been a "broken road" with lots of bumps and turns, but that road has led me straight to where I am now.

Here is a preview of "The Broken Road." You can click on the preview to be taken to the Download Section of the store. And YES! It's ALL ALWAYS FREE!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

Also be sure to pick up the three different coordinating alphabets:





Sorry! These products are no longer available for download.

And for you blog visitors here is a set of stickers (also available in the Download Section). I've taken all of the road signs from "The Broken Road" kit and made them into stickers with custom shadows.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

Be sure to read previous blog posts for our FIRST EVER CONTEST at My Digital Addiction!

7 comments:

Dolça

I love this kit, is very original! Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous

Absolutely love the road signs! Too cool! Thank you! :)

Brooke - in Oregon

Thank you these are great. It is nice to have something other than hearts and flowers. :) While I do love hearts and flowers they make it a bit harder to do a Valentine for a guy. So my boys will totally appreciate your addition! Thanks again

Terebene

Thank you!

Anonymous

I came across your blog today and just had to say Thank you . I am having one of those days where I just think I didn't do anything right in life and then while looking for scrapbooking freebies I came across your blog. I Thank you for your word that are so true. I have done a good job with my life and would not change a thing. Thank you and The Broken Road. Love that song. THANK YOU again,for your word and your kit

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much for this AWESOME kit & alphas & stickers!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancypinct

Love these stickers! Thank you very much!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP