Thursday, February 14, 2008

Don't Say "You Don't Bring Me Flowers!"

Happy Valentines Day!

I am one of the fortunate few to have a very romantically-inclined significant other... the chocolates and champagne type. He even got up this morning and made French Toast (a favorite!) in the shape of a heart while I was in the shower! And that's not even the most romantic part... the most romantic part is: he does this (almost) every morning! I am truly blessed. I'll be honest, I often think "Why on earth did I end up with someone so incredible?! I'm not such a nice, wonderful person..."

While we're on the subject of love... a reminder of our FIRST EVER Layout Contest at My Digital Addiction! Xandra Martin (be sure to check out her blog, too - she's giving away some Valentine Goodies today!) is sponsoring "The Greatest Love Story Ever Told (at My Digital Addiction)." Let us your love story and win an exclusive add-on to Xandra's "Long Live Long" kit!

And now, in honor of overpriced flowers on Valentine's Day, here is a couple hundred megabytes of free ones! This kit is a little different from what I usually design, but who can resist dozens of sparkly flowers?!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

OH! And I don't want to forget... Friday is the last day you will be able to sign up for Pay-Per-Play, the new audio advertising! There has been such a great response that they need to get more advertisers to accomodate the demand! If this is something you are interested in, sign up HERE! At least get your name in the bucket before the opportunity is gone!

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much for the AWESOME kit and sampler!!!!!!!

Dixiecharm

Got them both. Thanks so much.

Donna

I love the papers and will keep them in my collection indefinitely. As for the flowers - Wow! You are very talented! Thanks so much shar sharing. All of your stuff is really great.

mjsterling

This is really pretty

Peggie

Beautiful Flowers.Thank you.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP