Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Couple of Cancun Layouts

It doesn't take much, but I am kind of excited about the great feedback I've gotten regarding my kit, "Colors of Cancun." So many of you have been so generous in your kind words and comments... this is why I love to do this! It's the exact reason why I didn't want to sell anymore! It is a real pleasure to be able to give and to hear from you all how you can use it!

As I was scrapping my pictures from Cancun, I created the elements as I went, and now I have a pile of new items that I would like to add to the kit, so I'll be posting an add-on as soon as I have some spare time. Here's a couple of layouts I've made from the kit so far:



Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP