Thursday, January 17, 2008

Colors of Cancun

This last month, shortly before Christmas, my family started what I hope to be a great new tradition. All of those that could, packed up and spent a week together in Cancun, Mexico! I had an absolutely awesome time and took about a million pictures. So you know where this is going, right? I needed a kit that would coordinate and display all of these pictures... so I started working and came up with "Colors of Cancun." I'm really enjoying making it, so if this initial part is successful, I will continue to create a larger kit. But in the meantime, here's "Colors of Cancun" and the matching alphabets:





Sorry! These products are no longer available for download.

As a little thank-you for visiting my blog, I am including a little extra here only. I've taken all of the elements and wordart from the kit and made them into stickers (most around 4 inches in size).



Sorry! These products are no longer available for download.

6 comments:

Rarole

Joanna!!! WOWEEE!!!
This is FUN, COLORFUL and beautiful. Holy cow. We ought to take up a collection and send you off on vacation more often. *Smile* Thank you for your worl on this and THANK YOU that it is FREEEEEEEEE. You are pretty marvelous, lady!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much for this FUN & FANTASTIC KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly

I can't thank you enough. Excellent work and so creative. We are going to Turks and Caicos and what a great gift before I leave!!! Thank you so much.

Stampin' Meg

Thank you- we went to Cancun last July- this kit wil be fabulous for our pix. Muchas Gracias!!!

Mo

So cool! I love this whole kit. Thank you.

Anonymous

What a lovely kit, all of your work is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP