Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Holidays are Over

Ok! Ok! So I just have to remind myself that yes... the Holidays are all over, and now I have to get back into the swing of things. Back to the routine of everyday life. I've been slacking terribly with the blog... mostly because by the time I get home from a 12 hour shift, I am completely worn out and barely have the energy to spend a short time with my Husband before flopping into bed. Then on my days off, the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping etc needs to be done and time gets away from me.

I kind of feel bad after reading my comments. I tend to whine and complain about all of the negative parts of being pregnant, not ever even thinking of those caught in the cycle of infertility. I desperately hope that my dry, sarcastic humor does not offend those in this situation. I know we have been very blessed. Even when it's not something that you plan, I still believe a child is a gift.

Now back to Digital Scrapbooking! I am hoping to have the time this week to sling together the rest of "We're Pregnant" so that I can finally pass it all on to you guys. Thanks for having such patience with me; I know this is dragging out.

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Well hello Joanna!!!!!!!!
Yes sometimes being pregnant is a real hassle but the hassle is well worth it in the end!!!!!!!
Going thru 4 of them myself & losing the first 2 & almost my oldest!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilscrappy

I can't find ur contact info anywhere so I thought i'd leave a message here. i really love all ur awesome freebies. thank u so much for sharing them. i have seen some of ur kits that the links r expired & was wondering if u have them availble some other place.can u please email me at lilscrappydoo_3@yahoo.com

Faith

Hi, I came to your site from digiscrap depot looking for the military kits you created and noticed that the links are expired. I was wondering if you have them anywhere else? My email is walkwithmebyfaith (at) gmail (dot) com

I appreciate any help you can give me. I love your designs!

Crazy Mom

Hi, I wanted to contact you to see if there is anyway i can get your tribute to the marine corps layout.. i see that it is no longer available. We are an active duty family and would love to have it.
Let me know..
thanks,
Cory

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP