Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're Pregnant! Part 5

I couldn't sleep, despite being exhausted - another joy of being pregnant, I understand - so I thought I would catch up on things in the Digital Scrapbooking world. First of all, thanks guys for the suggestions for "We're Pregnant!" I actually have incorporated a couple of those ideas already! The pickles and ice cream had not entered my mind, as for some reason for which I am very thankful, I have not had any weirdo cravings at all! The thought of some foods make me horrified and many smells are suddenly too much, but no cravings.

Here's the 5th installment of "We're Pregnant!" Enjoy and keep leaving suggestions if you have them! Thanks!

6 comments:

Pattycakes

Thanks for sharing all the pregnant goodies...just love them! :)

Cheryl

Thank you, thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much for another GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!
I had no cravings but couldn't stand the smell of hard boiled eggs!!!!! LOL

Lisa

There were a few smells that would get to me also! Thanks for the great paper and word art. This is such a cute kit!

Unknown

Thank you so much! I found the cravings for foods came at the end of my pregnancies. :)

Ms Kittie

Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, Don't eat to much Turkey! LOL

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP