Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Decorating

I am always amazed at how quickly the shopping centers and stores have Christmas stuff out! I swear this year it was out before Halloween stuff, so that when Thanksgiving comes around there's a little area to tuck fall stuff into and then it's quickly gone to make way for more Christmas stuff. Not to be "Bah-Humbug" about it all, but could we maybe have just one Holiday at a time?! I'd be willing to be that next year Christmas stuff will be out in July...

I'm actually more of a Christmas decorator than any other Holiday. I was thinking to get my house decorated this coming weekend, while we're off for Thanksgiving. I'm a bit of a slacker, I'm afraid... I think every neighbour around here already has their lights up and yard decorated! At work, folks are pulling out thier Christmas jewellery and socks (since those are about the only ways we can possibly spruce things up in scrubs!). I noticed one lady, with a little more imagination than others, perhaps wearing glasses with Holiday frames. Not a bad idea when you can ones that look like candy canes, even at rediculously low prices online.


I've got a ton of stuff to do today before the Holiday tomorrow... so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any more pieces of "We're Pregnant!" up today. If I'm super efficient, I might manage something. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP