Thursday, October 9, 2008

Research!

I wanted to throw a word of caution out there to all of the DigiScrappers, Designers and potential website or online store owners out there. I have mentionned this previously, but thought I should reenforce the whole issue because of the extreme inconvenience and hassle it has caused me.

Please, please, please research your webhosting service to DEATH! It is so vital to know what you are getting in to! Running a Digital Scrapbooking website is time-consumming enough. You do not need the distraction of a webhost service that does not meet your needs or your expectations. This only serves to take time away from Designing and other passtimes that you may enjoy. I would strongly recommend using a rating website such as Webhosting Rating as a resource when you choose to make this decision. This site can guide you into choosing a service provider that can actually meet your specific needs. It allows you to view and compare the many different prices and plans available through a variety of different companies. You can also make use of the valuable information for help with such topics as ecommerce strategies etc. If I can save one person half the money and stress this has caused me, I will be happy.

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP