Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girls' Night Out (Part 2)

I'm enjoying this so much already! A little less stress is always a good thing, and knowing that I have one less thing to think about is actually feeling kinda good right now!

I had a nice day at work today. It doesn't matter how busy it is when the people you work with are great... and I was working with a great group today. They all work well together, are supportive of each other and we laugh a lot. It makes the day more enjoyable and it makes time go faster so that we can all get home to our families sooner. Love that.

My Dearest Husband is watching TV. Since I'm Canadian, I have no desire to watch the Presidential Debates so I decided to make my friend at work a cake. Apparently her most favorite cake is a pound cake - which I have never made in my life. She's been begging one of the girls to make it for her, but it's never happened, so I'm going for it... Wish me luck. I'd hate to make a fool of myself, bringing them in something disgusting!

Finally, here's the second part to "Girls' Night Out." Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

Thanks so much for sharing.. Looks like a really fun kit...

Lisa

Joanna, Thank you for another part of this fun kit. I love the crown!

Michelle from MD, USA

This is so fan-tab-u-listic!!

Anonymous

tysvm for this fun kit i lov e it

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP