Thursday, October 23, 2008

Girls' Night Out (Part 13)

Good Morning! I couldn't sleep, so I got up early (4:30, go figure!) and thought I would get caught up on my blogging. So sorry for missing a couple of days... I've got a few things going on in my life that will get sorted out.

There have been a couple of folks asking about a kit I was giving away months ago, called "We're Pregnant!". First of all, thanks for asking because that's how reliable my brain is! I get right into the middle of things and then forget why I'm there! I need folks like you! The answer is YES! How about as soon as this kit is done, we'll go on and finish up "We're Pregnant!"?

Alright. Here is Part 13 of "Girls' Night Out." Enjoy!

1 comments:

Lisa

Love the paper and word art, thank you! So glad Sharon asked about We're Pregnant, I can't wait to see the rest of the kit! Hope you're have a good weekend!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP