Monday, October 20, 2008

Girls' Night Out (Part 12)

I had a great day at work today! You know I don't often say that! It was just steady enough to keep me busy all day long with great girls to work and talk with. We laughed all day. Gotta love it! But I have to go back again tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get an early night... I've been working a lot of extra shifts and am getting a little run down. So here is Part 12 of "Girls' Night Out." I've given this away before, so you may have it in your collection... Either way, enjoy!

7 comments:

Tiffany Webber

This kit is so dang cute! I love you for sharing it!!

Michelle from MD, USA

LOVE IT!! TFS

Anonymous

I am loving this kit; you are so gererous to share

Rosalie

Thanks so much--Perfect for the girls pages and I have lots of girls

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Hi Joanna!!!!!!
TY so very much for the FUN WA!!!!!!!!
Question for you several months ago you started some We are Pregnant DLs are you going to be doing more of them?
If not then I can file them away!!!
I know your working alot & trying to get some rest!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Glad you had a good day yesterday and hope today was just as good! Thanks for the cute word art.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing the wordart.....it's awesome! :)

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP