Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shopping for a Cartier Women's Watch?

While on our Honeymoon Cruise, I'm afraid to admit it, but we did a good bit of shopping. I was acutally really surprised at the prices of watches on board the ships. So surprised, in fact that we ended up buying a gorgeous new watch for my new Husband. His had recently fallen apart and until he saw those prices, he refused to get a new one! LOL!

As soon as my Husband had made his purchase, I think he was struck with a little bit of guilt because he quickly turned to me and said: "Now let's get you one, too!" In an effort to be sensible, I didn't get one, although now I am kind of wishing that I did... What exactly was I thinking???

Maybe next time I'll throw sensibility to the wind and go straight for the Cartier watches! Now those are some beautiful accessories! I was looking on the Watchery website for a cartier women's watch.


Obviously, the prices are a little out of my reach - my little Digital Designer salary isn't quite cutting it yet! But they are significantly discounted for those who can afford it. And hey! Who said a girl can't dream?

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP