Sunday, May 4, 2008

OUCH!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH! Does anything hurt worse than a burn?! I was boiling water and somehow, in my utmost brilliance, splashed some onto my stomach. Man, does that hurt. That was more than a week ago! At the time I thought, I'd just apply some ice and grin and bear it... it'd go away. Well, it hasn't! The pain doesn't ease and it looks worse that ever! Gross!

So anyways, please excuse my lack of presence lately... I've got a ton of things going on and it really hurts (for whatever reason!) to sit!

2 comments:

Sandi

Aloe Vera Baby!! Seriously, I have a little aloe plant in my kitchen and a big one in my garden and as soon as I burn myself I break a leaf and smear the gel that comes out all over the burn. It instantly cools and soothes it and it keeps the skin soft and pliable so you won't scar and pucker. Best thing for burns straight from Mother Natures medicine cabinet.
Take care darlin'!

Lisa

Ouch! One day I was browning a roast in a pot with hot oil and I went to turn it over and dropped it into the oil and it splattered all over my chest and face. Ended up going to the dr. for some cream. It blistered up, but never did scar!! I can sympathize with you!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP