Monday, May 5, 2008

New FREE Kit: For Mothers

Yay! I'm finished another FREE kit for you all! I love releasing new stuff. This time I created a kit for all the Moms out there and so, logically, I called the kit "For Mothers." LOL! But really, it's for Mothers and all of us that love them! I thought I would try stepping away from the popular grunge and go with some cleaner, more dramatic patterns, keeping it bright and fresh. Let me know if you like it or not! You can click on the preview below to be taken to the Download section of My Digital Addiction. Remember it's ALL FREE! ALL DIGITAL! ALL THE TIME!!!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

Now something extra for my dearest blog readers... you guys are always so sweet and supportive, friendly and kind. So here's a little cluster frame to match the "For Mothers" kit, and it's only available here on my blog! Enjoy!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

5 comments:

Anonymous

Thank you so much for sharing!

Lisa
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa

Deleted my comment...I forgot to say thank you for the beautiful kit and also for the cluster frame, I love it!!

Anonymous

Beautiful Mothers Day Kit and thank you for the lovely frame :)
patty

Anonymous

beautiful kit! Thank you so much!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP