Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pondlife Alpha Part 1

A week or so ago I received a request from Kittie for a kit with frogs, but that also incorporated in something to do with a new baby arrival. Interesting combination! LOL! I happened to have a semi-finished kit with the frog part in my files, so I decided I would get to work on that for Kittie. I'm still working on it (Kittie, I think I'll do the baby part as an add-on), but I thought I would drop little pieces of it off here, along the way. There are several alphabets in the kit, here's a couple to start. Please note: only the Alphas are included - but it's all coming later, and of course it will all be FREE!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

11 comments:

MrsCullenized

Thankyou! Cant wait to see the rest!

Anonymous

Thank you for the froggie alpha. I look forward to seeing the rest of the kit

Anonymous

Very cute. Thank you so very much for sharing.

StarSraps

I am loving this~it's so cute! Thank You for the FAB freebie!

Lois B

This is a definite "Must Have" kit. Can't wait to get my hands on that little frog!

Thank you so much

Ms Kittie

Thank you for the new kit. Cant wait to see the rest. Have a great day and hope you got all your outside items back. Tornados are crazy scary things. Living in Oklahoma I have seen a lot of them.

Amanda

These alphas are darling! I am excited to see the rest of the kit! Thanks so much! It's FABULOUS.

Erika

Joanna, these are just gorgeous, I cannot wait to see the rest of it. Thank you so much for sharing.
Best wishes
Erika

Anonymous

I'm really excited about this kit. I actually decorated my son's nursery like a pond because his window faces one in our neighborhood! Thank you. Janet

ccynden

This is so cute, thank you.

Anonymous

thank you...love it....just the cutest of cute!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP