Thursday, March 20, 2008

Admiring an Artist

I am tired from 12 hours at work. I came home and did a quick 30 minutes on the bike, then sat down here to relax. Cruising around, blog-hoping is relaxation for me... checking out new products, seeing what's new, getting ideas, snagging freebies... gotta love it!

Every so often, I run across a blog that I feel obligated to tell you all about. It could be because of the inspiring layouts or simply admiring an artist. Today it's "FEI-FEI's Stuff." This girl does the most striking layouts ever! She knows how to work her page... incredible use of white space. What's awesome, too, is she takes great pictures of her daughter, the cutest little girl ever who is featured in pretty much all of her layouts. Plus she also gives away elegant and fun wordart. Here's one I love. If you click on it, it will take you to her blog:

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP