Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Forest Mist" Donation

So how does this all translate into Digital Scrapbooking terms? I LOVE FREEBIES! That's how! Haha! I relax and unwind after a long day at work by sitting down to the computer and trollin' for freebies.

I've recently heard that one of my favorite digital freebie site is in need. DigiScrapDepot.com - we all know it! - has grown to such an extent that it needs a new server! Although this is great news, the new server costs a chunk of money and Vicky, the owner, needs our help! So this is what I thought: if everyone of us gave just ONE DOLLAR she would be covered for the rest of the year! There is power in numbers - together we can keep this great resource alive! Here's a little something I made to make it even sweeter: "Forest Mist" will be available at MyDigitalAddiction.com on March 1st, 2008. Check back soon for full details!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP