Thursday, February 21, 2008

Addicted to Love

'Morning All! I've finished a new kit for you all... I've called it "Addicted to Love." It's a grungy-girly-Valentine's type of kit, but it's certainly not all hearts and fluff. Here's a layout I just made with it:


It is available for FREE in the Download section of My Digital Addiction now! Drop by and snag it... and at the same time create a layout for our contest! Submissions are being accepted until the 24th - Sunday ONLY! Get in on the fun!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

15 comments:

Anonymous

These colors are so posh and cute! Love them! Thank you!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Anonymous

thank you so much, what a wonderful kit.

Nicole

Looks great...thank you so much!

Anonymous

Thank you so much!
Love it!!!

Rona

thank you! Love the colors in this kit!

Anonymous

Merci beaucoup, thanks a lot !

TragedyScrapinAnne

TYVM for the beautiful Vday kit, I also got into the contest too, woohoo...Also blogged ya read all about it here.
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

Have a great scrapin' day, Kat

onehm

Thank you! Love this kit!

Laura

Thank you! Very kind of you to share such a great kit!

Scraps of Candy

Very cool. Thanks!

Anonymous

Very cute! Thank you!

~Autumn

Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent and hard work so freely.
I can't wait to look my goodies over and get some ideas of what I will do with them.
I appreciate your generosity,
~Autumn

Anonymous

What a talent you have for creating such wonderful work! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous

Another wonderful kit. You do such fabulous work. It is greatly appreciated
mmikes

verabear

the sampler itself looks lovely, I'll head to download the entire kit. You make awesome ones, thank you!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP