Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The January '08 Designer of the Month is...

Brittney Ferguson! Brittney is a fun, young designer with fresh ideas and full of creativity. Be sure to drop by the My Digital Addiction Forum to read her interview. She's also just released a brand new kit called "Electric Urban" and is going to be giving away some pretty cool freebies that you won't want to miss. So drop by her blog, Brittney Ferguson Designs!

My brother and 5 of his buddies are coming to visit me here in Texas tomorrow - they're passing through, so just for one day - but I've got to run and get things ready! Six 20-something guys... That's a heck of a lot of food!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP