Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Hello to everyone coming over from my old blog, Nurses Designs Blog! Thank-you so much for following me! I won't change again, I swear! My Digital Addiction is my focus now. I would like to use this blog as a communication tool, letting you all know about new products. But it will also be a little more personal... a little about me, my life and what I think.

So it's a new year! I seriously remember it turning 1980 and I found it so difficult in school to stop writing 1979! Where does time go?! Do you guys still do resolutions? I do... I call them goals for the year. I always have to having something I'm working towards. So here's mine:

  1. Change my body (eating right and exercising regularily)
  2. Pay off credit card
  3. Cut grocery bill using coupons

Do-able, don't you think? Yeah... we'll see....

So here's something to get us started off right ~ I've just put up a new kit with it's coordinating alphabet in the store. It's called Little Girls Dream. As always, IT'S FREE!!!


Sorry! These products are no longer available for download.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP