Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Shocker

So... the funniest thing... I went to my High Risk Maternal-Fetal Medicine Doctor the other day for some testing and an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech and the Doctor both asked me separately if I wanted to know the sex of the baby and of course I said yes. BOTH declared without a doubt that we are having a BOY!!! I just started giggling stupidly, thinking my Husband is going to be floored! It's not something that I find disappointing, it will just take a moment to wrap my mind around, since now for over a week I've been thinking it's a girl!

So now I can start shopping and arranging the nursery! I actually bought some yard and thought I would try my hand at knitting or crocheting. I used to do both, but I haven't done either in YEARS! I'll let you know how it goes... As for shopping, how does a first-time Mom know what to buy (you know, besides the cute stuff)??? So far I've been told that Pack 'N Plays and baby slings (how cool are these?!) are absolutely vital. I'm off to shop...!

Photobucket

2 comments:

McMrs

Baby slings are the BEST!!!
Definitely a baby swing and/or bouncy seat!

Lisa

Oh boy, what a surprise! My daughter-in-law uses her sling constantly for my granddaughter and she loves it! Another thing that seems really popular is the Boppy to help support the baby while nursing.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP