Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Back!

Thank-you guys for checking in on me. You're all so sweet and kind and caring! Everything is fine, thank-you for your concern... very fine, in fact - I've been on vacation! I went to Cancun, Mexico with my husband, parents, brother and two sisters, one brought her husband and 3 kids. It was absolutely beautiful, perfect weather, gorgeous beaches... so much fun to play with the kids! I've got a ton of pictures that I've got to get scrapped, now! I'll have to round up a few to show you over the next couple days as I have a chance.


I'd had this delicious fantasy about laying on the beach with a pina colada in one hand and a strawberry dacquari in the other... but that was kind of foiled by my pregnancy news. The nice part was, my sister, Debbie was in the same boat, only about 5 weeks further along than I am. So we sat there with our virgin drinks and enjoyed ourselves just as much (well almost, maybe)!

I'll get back to the rest of "We're Pregnant!" as soon as possible, too. I haven't forgotten it again, I promise!

6 comments:

Anonymous

I'm so glad to hear that you were AFK for happy reasons, Joanna! Welcome back, and I can't wait to see those pics!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

OMG GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Next time say you'll be off line for awhile you really had me SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW the beach is awesome & I can dream about being there with the photo!!!!!!! LOL
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Kittie

OMG! We were all so worried about you! Next time please give us the heads up so we will no. All kinds of scary thoughts for us.

The beach looks awesome. I wish I could be there today. We have freezing rain and people don't know how to drive, lot of wrecks. I am staying home curled up in a blanket with my computer.

Have a great warm day!!! ((HUGS))

Crazy Mom

hI, I am interested in your USMC scrap page.. Is there anyway you would still offer it. My husband is active duty and I would love to have it.. Let me know.. Thanks,
Cory

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Just leavin some LOVIN on my daily visit from here in PA where its raining & freezing!!!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Great photo Joanna! So glad you had a wonderful time and how cool for you sisters to be due so close together!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP