Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wild Alpha

Good Morning! It one of those quiet, dreary-looking days here and having two days off, I plan on doing as little as I can without feeling guilty! I have been working on redecorating my kitchen. It's terribly bland - painted only in white with a hideous, metallic (no less!) unmatching border around the top. I've been fighting for the last week to get this stupid border off. Big thanks to the IDIOTS who literally glued it on for eternity! I might get another inch of that done today...

Besides that, I have a hairdresser appointment of which I am in desperate need. So here's Part 7 of Girls' Night Out. It's an alpha that I just love. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Tiffany Webber

I LOVE this Alpha too!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much for the AWESOME DLs 6 & 7!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

LOVE the alpha! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

What a fun alpha!!! Thank you! :)

Lisa

I don't think I have ever done anything as tedious as removing wallpaper....what a pain! Thanks for the great looking alpha, I love it! 4shared is being cranky for me on part 6, says the link is broken. I will try later. Good luck with that wallpaper!!

Denise

Love the alpha! Thanks! :)
Going to go hunt for the rest of the kit now! :)

Unknown

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this alpha! (I found it while doing a random google search) But when I click on the link to download it says it's not valid! Oh no! :( Is there any other way to get this?
Thanks!!! Kenzie

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP