Friday, October 10, 2008

A Real Fall

Living in Texas, there are a few things I miss. One thing is the distinct changing of the seasons that we see in the more northernly parts. Where I live there are no gorgeous, vibrant changing of the leaves, just a slight tinge and then it's gone. Growing up we used to go on nature hikes, climbing mountains, enjoying the fall. I miss that a lot, especially when I see pictures like this from my sister...




And if that's not enough, just look at this cute little thing. This is my sister and her daughter. They are planning to meet us in Cancun for Christmas and I cannot WAIT!



1 comments:

Lisa

The photos are beautiful. Living in FL, we have to drive at the least a full day to see the pretty fall leaves! Love the pic of your sister and her daughter...so cute!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP