Thursday, October 16, 2008

Growing Seeds and Part 8

Ahhhh...! A day to relax at home! I've been so exhausted, I slept until 9am! So first I have to show you this - I love my Husband to death but he gets these ideas in his head and goes nuts with it for a while. For the last couple of months he's been in to growing seeds. Yeah, that's right. He will go to the grocery store and get all kinds of different fruits and nuts, come home, eat them (or pretend like he's made me some exotic dish with mango chutney) then try to grow the seeds. His obsession with this tickles me to death. I watch him every morning run down to the window where he's got them all lined up to check out any progress. This was all fine until he took over my photography studio because the windows gave more light!




Then he got it into his head that he was going to "help" me decorate our newly furnished living room. Hmmm... Check out what he came up with. That is a tile left over from our kitchen's backsplash with four felt pieces on the bottom. Seriously, Honey?! And then a dried rose stuck into a little vase. Niiiiiccce!


Alrighty! Here is Part 8 of Girls' Night Out... a couple more pieces. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Michelle from MD, USA

LOL!! Buy the man a green house and ban him from the living room!!!

I'm loving this kit. TFS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Gotta LOVE him!!!!!!!
TY for another FAB part!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Your husband sounds like a trip! HAHA
Thank you for all the freebies!

Lisa

Looks like he has quite a green thumb! Maybe you had better not tell him that or he will move the plants AND his newly acquired decorating skills into the bedroom! Thanks so much the great paper and arrow!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP