Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eyeglasses

I haven't been to the Eye Doctor for about ten years. It's rediculous, but about ten years ago I had laser surgery on my eyes to improve my vision and I have not gone back since! So now, as I am getting older I am once again starting to experience the joys of deteriorating vision. So it's time to go back. I know myself well enough to know that I'm going to have to get eyeglasses again. NOT looking forward to that. When you have to start wearing glasses, you have to start admitting that you are getting older. I'm not ready for that yet!

I found an online store called Zenni Optical that offers eyeglasses for as low as $8 a pair. Their secret to great prices is that they only sell their own manufactures frames directly to the customer, avoiding middlemen and an advertising budget. Lord knows right now how we could all use a little break! I could certainly use prices like that! I never spend over $10 on my Shades because I am guaranteed to lose them, sit on them or crush them in my purse. They come in all kinds of fun colors and shapes - take a look at this pair:


You can see what others are saying about Zenni Optical by following this link.

3 comments:

Anonymous

No I think it's when the optomitrist say I think you should consider bifocals that you suddenly feel about 100. Thanks for the laugh. I won't be laughing Monday as that's when my appointment is. I can hear it now...
Laramie

Joanna

Good luck, Laramie!

Lisa

I agree laramie, it's the bifocals that really get you depressed! Thanks Joanna for the great link.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP