Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Look at Quick Pages

I have never been a huge fan of Quick Pages. I always found them somewhat restricting, limiting my great and unlimited creative imagination (yes, that's sarcasm!). Recently, however, because of time constraints, I started trying a few because of their convenience, and I have to tell you I'm LOVING THEM! There are so many talented people out there - why not use thier creative genius, right?!

Here's one I just downloaded by Poupoune, with the kit, "Cherish of Love" by Fanette. This is my parents who will be married 40 years this Novemeber! Can you imagine?! Thank-you Poupoune and Fanette for the beautiful QP!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP