Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Back as a Mrs!

Hi Guys! I'm back! Thanks for the very sweet notes, comments and emails of Congratulations and Good Wishes! What a pleasure to come home to!

We had an absolutely awesome time and of course wished it would never end... we got married on August 13th on a cliff overlooking Lake Tahoe in California. If you've never been there, it is definitively one of the more beautiful spots on the face of the earth.


We spent a couple of days there before flying to Alaska, where we drove to Denali National Park. After a few days there, we boarded our cruise and spent a week sailing the Inside Passage. I'm hoping, as I have time to go through my pictures, that I can tell you a little more about it all. In the meantime, I've been sick as a dog since I got back. I had the pleasure of sitting beside a woman who hacked and coughed all over me the entire flight. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Unknown

Oh... I hope you enjoyed AK and that it wasn't too rainy here for you :) There were a couple of good days last week so I hope you got here for one of them.

Congrats on being a Mrs!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

WELCOME BACK MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If thats a photo of the spot you got married on I'M in HEAVEN!!!!!!!
Its GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear your now sick rest up & drink plenty of liquids!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP