Thursday, July 3, 2008

Planning

Just checking in to say Happy Fourth of July to all of my American friends! I'm so excited to have two days off in a row with my fiance. And guess what we're going to be doing??? Cleaning the house and yard. How fun is that?! Actually my parents are coming to visit next week, which is HUGE, so I have to make it look like we keep a somewhat orderly existance. LOL!

I've been feverishly working on wedding and honeymoon planning. The more I get into it, the more I get excited about our Honeymoon cruise to Alaska. This has been a dream of mine for years, so I can't believe it's actually coming true! Nor can I believe the amount of planning that has to go into it! Thank-God, I found this website that pretty much walks you right through everything, right down to what excursions to book, a packing list... and they're serious about their stuff! They've got the deals right down to the kind of binoculars you should get for optimal wildlife viewing to the 5.11 Tactical pants recommended for hiking in Denali! So things are finally really starting to come together!

Have a great Holiday, folks! Enjoy the outdoors and the BBQs with your family and friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I don't want to seem whimpy or anything, but after looking at those pants I might be tempted to stay on the boat. (LOL)

Everything your planning sounds fabulous! What a fun adventure!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!
You just better make sure you have your camera ready charged & extra memory for all the photos!!!!!!
LOL
OOOPPPSSSSSS forgot its your Honeymoon!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP