Friday, June 13, 2008

A Busy, Relaxing Day

Ahhhhhhh! A day at home with my boyfriend! To me, this is the ultimate! We've got so much to do to plan our wedding and honeymoon, it's overwhelming! We started by booking some fabulous rooms at an undisclosed location - LOL! I'm not giving away much since we're keeping it mostly secret until we get back! My family's going to kill me! Then we had to got get passport photos done for Michael's passport. We got home to find the termite killers truck outside our neighbours house - that's never encouraging! I'm off to do some more organizing... Have a great weekend! I'll be working...

1 comments:

Lisa

Sounds like you had a great day! I'm not sure how much help I can be, but I have been on 23 cruises and have some websites that actual cruisers rate the ships, service, etc. In my opinion, they are all great! email me if you want. And congratulations!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP