Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vacation Memories

The greatest vacation I've ever had is when my entire family drove down to Orlando, Florida in the early 1990s. Being from a large family, big vacations were rare, so this trip was extra special for all of us. We quickly found that there are so many things to do in Orlando! Believe me, when you drive down from Canada in the middle of the winter, not only is just getting out of the car a relief, but the weather in itself is a vacation! We would have been happy just to lay in the sun on the beach! Of course Disneyland was an experience of a lifetime, but best of all, I think are the great memories I have of the time spent with my parents, brothers and sisters.

If you are considering a vacation, or are looking for Things to do in Boston, Las Vegas or San Fransisco, you may want to check out Trusted Tours & Attractions. They have a multitude of sightseeing tours in over 20 cities throughout the United States. They are also currently offering a special promotion where you can win a $150 itunes gift card by signing up for their newsletter. The newsletter will provide you with informative, useful, and practical articles as well as money saving deals.

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP