Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Text Talk" Part 5

Not only is this a long weekend, being Memorial Day here in the United States, but it is also my boyfriend's birthday! So I've spent the entire day shopping for his birthday present. I don't dare say what I got him in case he gets on here and reads about it, but I'll be sure to let you know his reaction - I'm really excited about it!

Here's Part 5 to "Text Talk." Be sure to look back and get Parts 1-4 if you've missed them. There are a few more parts to come, so keep coming by to visit!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks so much for parts 4 and 5!

Anonymous

Thank you so much for sharing!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP