Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scrapping in Slo-Mo!

Am I the only one who gets so busy downloading and designing Digital Scrapbooking kits, that I forget why I love this in the first place?! I actually forget to scrap! LOL! I started scrapping my sister's wedding TWO YEARS AGO and I'm still not done! I promised this to her as a gift! As I slowly scrap it, the pictures bring back great memories. It was an awesome wedding! I was lucky enough to be the official photographer. I'll have to show you the pictures some time because I'm pretty proud of them... maybe once I actually get them scrapped!

I had arrived a week before the wedding and like crazy women, we attempted to cram all of the planning and organizing into that short amount of time. Talk about stress!


Thank-God, all of the larger details, such as the venue, reception, and invitations were already looked after. Being very talented and artistic, she wanted to do as many things as she could by herself. She had some beautiful, handmade invitations - much like those at 1st Class Wedding Invitations. This website boasts being the only wedding invitation site to feature their unique zoom characteristic that allows a ultra close-up of each product.

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP