Saturday, May 17, 2008

New FREE Text Talk Kit

I don't know if it's like this elsewhere, but around where I live, no matter where you go, you see people buried in their cell phones, Blackberries, etc texting. Texting, texting, texting. So, I thought, we need a kit for that! So I made my newest kit called, "Text Talk." I'm going to give it away a little differently this time. I've divided it up into several smaller pieces and am going to give it away from my blog a chunk at a time.

Here's a layout I made with it. This is me and my buddy Melody. Everytime we get together we have the best time. We used to work together and since we haven't for some time now, I miss her! So, Melody, if you're reading this, I miss you!


Now here's the latest. There's a matching alphabet that I will be giving away along with the kit. Be sure to drop by in the next little while to get all of the pieces!





Sorry! These products are no longer available for download.

5 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks! Need a kit like this one.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing!

verabear

it is so like that here! the Philippines is like the texting capital of the world, if there's such a thing. the mobile networks make billions each here because of that!

thanks for the kit :)

Michelle from MD, USA

Thank you Joanna. This kit is SO perfect to scrap pictures of my 14 year old daughter with.

Anonymous

waouh it's so fun I like the colors thanks a lot

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP