Thursday, May 29, 2008

Neighbourhood Frustrations

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh! So it seems my day of frustrations is not over yet! After spending so many hours at the computer trying to repair the damage done, I thought I would take a break (a break!) and clean the kitchen. As I'm washing the dishes, I look out the windows to see a little neighbourhood kid literally climbing my fence! We'd seen these kids do this before, trying to get their ball, and they had actually ripped a few boards off while climbing. Apparently shouting at them and putting up yard signs wasn't enough! So now I've got to take a little jaunt over to the neighbours to make an ass out of myself. LOL! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous

You poor dear! Good luck with recovering your system!!! Thanks for posting the final "Text Talk" anyway! You are great! xoxoxo

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP