Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Mom

Inevitably, as Mother's Day approaches, I think more and more about my Mom. I have a pretty incredible mother. She has raised 15 successful children, while at the same time maintaining a wonderful relationship with each of them. This afternoon my boyfriend asked me who was closest to my mother, and I couldn't answer the question. But as I thought of it later, I thought how special it is that each of us probably think we are the closest.

So here's a layout made with my recent release, "For Mothers." That's me, as a baby and my two older brothers with my Mom. I wanted to create something simple, not even trying to find words because this is how I know my Mother: smiling brightly, always.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

I also took some time to look through the gallery at DST, looking for layouts featuring Mothers. It's very beautiful and inspiring to see how others convey thier emotions. Check these out - you can click on the image for more details:









0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP