Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gardens and Flowers

One thing I desperately wish I had was a green thumb. Especially around this time of the year, when beautiful flowers are blooming all around us. This year, I thought I would maybe venture out and try my hand at gardening again... see how far I can get without killing anything! I have a couple of planters in the front walkway of my house. Maybe I'll go tomorrow and get some flowers...

I was cruising the layout gallery at DST. Check out these gorgeous layouts, inspired by the garden and full of flowers! Click on the images for more information:









2 comments:

Anonymous

the third one is so adorable.

Arlene,
Bainbridge Island flowers

Michelle

I am so inspired by your layouts. I feel like mine get so plain, but yours jump off the page with life.

Awesome pages!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP