Saturday, April 12, 2008

Paper of the Month Pack

I've spent the entire day with my dearest boyfriend looking for an office chair. Mine bit the dust and so I told him that's what I would like for my birthday, which is coming up in the next week. I know how much he HATES shopping, but he dedicated the entire day to trying to find just the right chair with me. So sweet!

Well, now I am back at home, without a chair. SOOOOO frustrating! Does anyone have a brillant suggestion as to where to find a nice office chair? The closest we got was this Trump Office chair at Staples:


The only problem was when I finally made my decision (after 2 visits) the little sales guy tells us that they're out of stock. Could you not put a "Sold" sign on it or something, then?! I was so irritated at that after spending so much time on it! I hate when stores disrespect your time like that! UGH!

So on to something a little more pleasant. I made these papers the other day for a book I'm scrapping. It's a series of 12 papers, each with a month of the year on it. They are available for FREE, as always, at MyDigitalAddiction.com.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

3 comments:

Mesailes

trés bonne idée merci

Anonymous

Thankyou for these fab papers.....wonder why no-one thought of them before.. A very big thankyou for sharing them

Starla

I love the papers, Thanks!!
My son LOVES the Pond Life kit!

Starla

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP