Sunday, April 6, 2008

Canton

We had such a nice, relaxing weekend! I love when I have time off with my boyfriend! This weekend we thought we'd take a break from the usual chore etc and take a drive to Canton, Tx where they hold the biggest swapmeet, called "First Monday Tradedays" in the whole world (or at least it feels like that when you're walking! LOL!) What a bunch of crazy, crazy stuff! Do people actually buy this stuff?!




I did think, though, that this would be a great place to come and take pictures... the personalities and characters there were very diverse and interesting. And think of all the vintage-type items that you could use in your designs!

2 comments:

verabear

Wow, I've never been anywhere like that before. Sounds interesting and I'm sure the site was awesome

Patamomma

OHHHHHH I love swapmeets, and I love the second and third pic. Just the kind of stuff I decorate with. I love primitives! That glass doorknob, I would most definitely had snatched up. Patty

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP