Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fairy Dreams Kit

Hey guys! I've been off in La-La Land, trying to pull myself together after the Holiday rush... I started working out this past week (again! Hehe!) and overdid it to the extreme on Monday, to the point that I could barely walk until Thursday. It was rediculous! But still with the small amount of exercise and the dieting, I've lost 4.5 pounds this week, so I'm happy.

I also finished up a kit that's been sitting around for a while... Remember a while back I gave out the beginnings of a kit called Fairy Dust? I lost the inspiration for it and let it lie. Meanwhile I got a million requests to finish it! Haha! You guys are hilarious! So it's up in the store now... and as usual, IT'S FREE! Here's the link to the "Store:"





Sorry! These products are no longer available for download.

1 comments:

Rarole

Joanna! Had to stop by and tell you that this kit is so sweet. My daughter (like a lot of girls) when she was little just adored the fantasy of fairies. A lot of her early pictures will find a home in this surrounding very easily. Thank you for your site and the "addiction" shop. You give so generously and it is appreciated so very much.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP